Isaac Newton Middle School for Math and Science
UNIFORM POLICY – 2011 to 2012
· SHIRTS – white or blue
o Button down
o Any Isaac Newton T-Shirt
· PANTS – khaki or brown
o Pants may NOT be worn below the waist.
· SKIRTS or JUMPERS – khaki or brown
o Skirts and jumpers may not be shorter than three inches above the knee
· SWEATERS, HOODIES or JACKETS – navy blue
o No writing
o No jeans jackets
o Simple sneakers only
1. Students may wear dress clothes on his/her birthday.
2. In inclement weather, students may wear boots to school.
3. Students must come to school and leave school in uniform.
4. Students may not wear hats or do-rags.
5. Students may not wear ornate buckles on their belts.
6. Students are expected to wear their uniforms for all trips unless the permission slip states otherwise.
7. Students may “dress down” on all half-days.
8. SCHOOL UNIFORMS ARE REQUIRED. ANY STUDENT WHO DOES NOT WEAR A UNIFORM MAY BE ASSIGNED DETENTION. WE NEED ALL FAMILIES SUPPORT IN ENFORCING OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY!